Springbar Classic Jack 140 Canvas Tent
With 140 sq. ft. of interior living space, a generous shade awning, and premium 10oz cotton duck canvas throughout, the Classic Jack 140 is built tough for everything from extended wilderness basecamps to styled out desert retreats. Stretch interior pockets, brass details, and canvas carry bags round out the kit. Extra large ventilation windows (4 total) make it well suited to warm weather, while the optional Zip-In Stove Jack makes it wood stove compatible for winter camps.
When used with the Zip-In Stove Jack Accessory, required components of the Springbar 'Hot Tent' system, and adherence to safety guidelines, the Classic Jack 140 is compatible with Winnerwell Wood-Burning Stoves—the first Springbar® Tent of its kind—making it ideal for cold weather camps.
Shop our 'Hot Tent' packages (includes Tent, Stove, and Required Components)
*Note: Springbar Tents are not intended to carry heavy snow loads. Snow load must be managed on winter camps, either by heating the tent with use of the Winnerwell Wood Stove which prevents snow from accumulating, or brushing snow from the tent as it accumulates.
- Original Springbar® Design. Tested & Proven over 50 years. Simple one-person set-up.
- Winnerwell Wood Stove Compatible when used with required accessories and components. Learn More.
- 10’ x 14’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 140 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4-6, Maximum of 8 Occupants
- 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (10oz Roof, 10oz Walls) Finished with HardyDuck™ treatment for water repellency & anti-mildew. Watertight in the rain, breathable for interior comfort, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set, Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods, 12-inch Steel Nail Stakes
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design
- Large Windows, Door, and Ventilation Zones with No-See-Um Mesh
- Weight: 90 pounds. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet. Separate tent & pole carry bags make the kit quite manageable and easy to transport
- Classic Jack 140 Includes: tent & awning w/carry bag, pole set w/carry bag, steel stakes w/carry bag, awning ropes, adjustable gear-loft, & owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right.
- Durable Import Series. Designed in SLC, Utah. Cut & Sewn in China.