Springbar Highline 6 Canvas Tent
The classic Springbar® Canvas Tent design in a 10’x10’ footprint, built to Jack Kirkham Jr.’s precise specs. Simple to set-up, legendary in heavy wind and rain, and exceptionally spacious, the Highline 6 Tent is well-suited to car camping families, DIY glampers, and professional outfitters alike.
Highline Series Springbar Tents represent the best value in a canvas tent available anywhere today.
Note* This tent is not equipped with a stove jack and is not designed to be compatible for use with Winnerwell Wood Stoves or any other wood burning stove.
- Original Springbar® Design. Tested & Proven over 50 years.
- Simple 1-Person Setup.
- 10’ x 10’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 100 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4, Maximum of 6 Occupants
- 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (10oz Roof, 8oz Walls) Finished with HardyDuck™ treatment for water repellency & anti-mildew. Watertight in the rain, breathable for interior comfort, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Galvanized Steel Pole Set, Solid Steel Zinc Plated Spring Rods, 12-inch Steel Nail Stakes
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design
- Large Windows, Door, and Ventilation Zones with No-See-Um Mesh
- Weight: 76 pounds. Packed Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 1 Feet. Separate tent & pole carry bags make the kit quite manageable and easy to transport
- Highline 6 Includes: tent & awning w/carry bag, pole set w/carry bag, steel stakes w/carry bag, awning ropes, adjustable gear-loft, & owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right.
- Durable Import Series. Designed in SLC, Utah. Cut & Sewn in China.